You are a business analyst with a technical background or a developer with a deep interest in business analysis looking for a brand new challenge? This opportunity is for you!
📢 Our mission:
Ivy Partners is a Swiss advisoring company that contributes to the evolution of companies in their strategic, technological and organisational challenges.
Our mission is to offer our employees a career that will positively contribute to their fulfillment and wellbeing by creating a supportive environment where everyone is valued and empowered with training and growth prospects.
👩💻🧑💻 As a business analyst at Ivy Partners, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions
- Leading ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimization strategies
- Staying up-to-date on the latest process and IT advancements to automate and modernize systems
- Conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings
🏅 About you!
It will be the perfect match if technically:
- You are a developer or you have a strong technical background
- You have a deep interest in business analysis
- Cherry on the cake, you have some knowledge of banking regulation
And if humanly speaking:
- You’re organised, rigorous and have a good team spirit
- You’re open-minded and able to propose continuous improvements
🤝 Ivy, is also about:
Care | We offer a supportive environment where everyone is valued and empowered with training and growth prospect.
Trust | Working with us is about establishing a partnership based on trust, professionalism, and transparency at all times.
Innovation | We empower effective digital transformation through a unique blend of innovative technology and creative thinking.
Responsability | Community is at the heart of everything we do, and we take that responsibility seriously by working hard to create a positive impact.
🚀 Joining Ivy means being part of a challenging adventure at every turn! Thank you for considering joining us, we look forward to hear from you!