Ivy Partners is a Swiss consulting group, which advises and supports businesses through digital transformation and innovation projects. We strive to offer our talents a career that will positively contribute to their fulfillment and wellbeing by creating a supportive environment where everyone is valued and empowered with training and growth prospects.
We are now looking for a Quality Assurance Manager to join our team.
Your missions :
- Responsible for the overall management of the Quality Assurance Program.
- monitor compliance with, and the adequacy of, procedures required to ensure safe operational practices
- Improve the current delivery procedure
- manage the internal audits of assigned maintenance facilities.
- Support the quality control activities performed by the safety and compliance
- Elaborate training material on quality assurance and control activities
- Provide training to the Agile Teams
Your profile :
- Significative experience in a highly regulated environment
- Thorough knowledge of methodologies of quality assurance and standard
- Outstanding communication skills
- Excellent organizational and leadership abilities
- Experienced in Agile environment
- English is mandatory, French is a plus