You’re a recruiter looking for a new professional challenge? This opportunity is for you!
📢 Our mission:
Ivy Partners is a Swiss advisoring company that contributes to the evolution of companies in their strategic, technological and organisational challenges.
Our mission is to offer our employees a career that will positively contribute to their fulfillment and well-being by creating a supportive environment where everyone is valued and empowered with training and growth prospects.
👱👩 As a recruiter at Ivy Partners, you will be responsible for:
- Managing the recruitment cycle from kick-off to offer
- Collaborating with the business unit managers to ensure an outstanding hiring experience both for the team and for the candidate
- Creating and implementing various talent sourcing methods for each opening (online campaigns, sourcing, internal referrals, social media etc…)
- Building our employer brand to attract top talent and ensure our talent pipeline is always replenished
- Making suggestions for process improvements and contributing to talent acquisition strategy
- Keeping an eye on recruiting trends and best practices
🏅 About you!
It will be the perfect match if:
- You’re a team player
- You’re a people person with a “Can do” attitude, independent and proactive
- You’re able to work in a fast-paced environment and deal with different stakeholders
- You have excellent communication skills in English (French would be a plus)
🤝 Ivy, is also about:
Care | We offer a supportive environment where everyone is valued and empowered with training and growth prospect.
Trust | Working with us is about establishing a partnership based on trust, professionalism, and transparency at all times.
Innovation | We empower effective digital transformation through a unique blend of innovative technology and creative thinking.
Responsibility | Community is at the heart of everything we do, and we take that responsibility seriously by working hard to create a positive impact.
🚀 Joining Ivy means being part of a challenging adventure at every turn! Thank you for considering joining us, we look forward to hear from you!